Amazing high-altitude trails, challenging single trails, easy beginners’ tours and comfortable hut trails – Galtür is a paradise for bikers. With is breathtaking landscapes, secluded tracks and great offers, the picturesque mountain village is every biker’s dream. The many amazing bike trails of Galtür offer perfect opportunities to experience a holiday for all senses. Find out about the best tours for mountain bikes and e-bikes!
The bike fun doesn’t end with trails and routes, however. Perfect infrastructure, plenty of MTB hotels, rentals and shops round off the experience for all bikers. Come see for yourself!
The highlights of a bike adventure in Galtür
- 131 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails
- 6 routes for all levels of skill – from standard MTB routes to endure and big-mountain routes
- bike rentals and shops with great customer service
- mountain bike hotels with lots of amenities for MTB enthusiasts: garages, cleaning spaces, drying rooms and workshops
- high-alpine, panoramic routes with all together 4030 meters in altitude
- group tours, riding technique training and much more with the professional guides
- perfect infrastructure for mountainbikers as well as bike transport (free with the Silvretta Card Premium) with all operating lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun
- The tours to the Bielerhöhe and the Kopsstausee lead to neighboring Vorarlberg
- Tip: Silva Trail, the bike park which will open new in 2024, makes every mountain biker's heart beat faster.
NEW in summer 2024
"Silva Trails" bike trail park
The park includes different levels of difficulty, from easy flow trails to technically challenging single trails. There are also special trails for children and families to ride safely and have fun.
The new trail park in Galtür is a great addition for outdoor enthusiasts and offers another attraction for visitors to the region.
The new trail park Galtür at a glance...
1 circuit & 1 practice area | 2 jumplines & 1 pump track | 4 trails
- Approx. 15 km, total length
- Highest point: 1,970 m, lowest point 1,630 m
- Total difference in altitude: 650 m
- Gradient from 2 to 10 %