Relaxing in a deck chair by the swimming lake, a cool drink in your hand. Marvelling at the impressive mountain views from a hut high up in the Tyrolean Alps. Finding out about the history of Galtür in the local Alpinarium museum. A holiday is what you make of it. And with the Silvretta Card all inclusive you can make lots of it! Offering you great included services and discounts, the card is your perfect companion for a relaxed holiday.
Spend your summer holiday in the Paznaun region and benefit from great discounts with the free Silvretta Card all inclusive.
Cut down on holiday costs with the summer card
You have booked a hotel in the Paznaun region? Good for you! Simply ask your host for the free summer card when you arrive and benefit from great discounts for the region’s most popular sights, attractions and holiday offers – the perfect companion for an unforgettable holiday!
One ticket, 1,000 benefits
for your holiday in the mountains
Experience something new every day and cut down on holiday costs – with the free Silvretta Card all inclusive! Your all-round package for an unforgettable stay!
Enjoy the following great benefits:
- Cable cars and lifts: Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl, See or Samnaun – holders of the card get to use all operating cable cars and lifts for free and without limits.
- Summer busses: Busses run from Landeck to Bielerhöhe (Silvretta reservoirs) several times a day – free for holders of the summer card!
- Public indoor and outdoor pools: Take a refreshing dip into the public indoor and outdoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür. Or how about a visit to the fun, games and water park in See? Admission is free with the card!
- Culture offers: The Alpinarium is one of Galtür’s cultural highlights. What’s more, you can visit the cable car museum of Ischgl for free with the card.
- Aim higher: Holders of the Silvretta Card all inclusive get to use the popular Silvretta High-Alpine Road for free with their car of motorcycle.
- High-Bike Test Centre: The Paznaun Test Centre is your go-to place for testing the latest motorcycles.
By the way: If you’re planning to travel to Galtür by public transport or by car via the High-Alpine Road, we will send you a voucher in advance!
Discover the Paznaun region and the magnificent mountain world surrounding Galtür.