You’re spending your ski holiday in the Paznaun valley? Don’t just enjoy the time off yourself, though – give your car a little break, too! Thanks to the excellent ski bus network in Galtür, Kappl and See, the nearest bus stop is only a few minutes away. It takes you directly to the cable cars in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See.
And the best part? With a valid ski pass, you can use the ski busses along the route of Landeck – See – Kappl – Ischgl – Galtür completely for free! Good to know: At the beginning and towards the end of the season, there is limited bus transfer.
Car-free through the Paznaun
Ski busses and public busses
- Linienbus 260
- Skibus Ischgl
- Skibus Galtür – Linie 12
- Skibus Kappl
- Skibus See
- Linie 10: See > Ischgl > See
Line network Paznaun
Plan your arrival
Mobile timetable information in Tyrol
For all winter sports people in the Paznaun
Free bus service
Tip: Winter sports people and guests with a guest card of the valley travel free of charge on the bus between Landeck railway station and Galtür Wirl (except for guest arrivals):
- Skiers and snowboarders with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Sledgers with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Cross-country skiers with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Persons with a ski pass for the respective cable cars visited
- Guests with a personalised guest card from the TVB Paznaun - Ischgl for the duration of their stay.
NEW: with pre-check-in also valid for your arrival! For pre-check-in, please enquire directly with your booked accommodation.