Perfectly groomed slopes, deep-snow descents for freeriders and breathtaking views from the mountain hut over the snow-covered three-thousand-metre summits of the Silvretta mountains. That’s winter in the Tyrolean mountains for you! Whether you’re a beginner or experienced skier, if you’re looking for unlimited skiing fun, Galtür should be way up on your holiday list! After all, it’s a dream destination for unforgettable individual, couple or family holidays!
A varied ski resort in the Tyrolean Paznaun region
Situated in the heart of the Silvretta mountains, the picturesque mountain village of Galtür is the highest ski resort of the Tyrolean Paznaun region. Offering unlimited snow fun for skiers, snowboarders, freeriders and cross-country skiers, the resort boasts 100 per cent snow reliability from early December until end of April.
With its six varied sections and 43 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes, Galtür’s Silvapark offers a snow park concept that’s unique in the whole of Europe. The resort boasts excellent slopes for alpine skiers and race snowboarders, thrilling parks for freestyle snowboarders and freeskiers and fist-class trails and tours for cross-country skiers and ski mountaineers. What’s more, Silvapark features great children’s attractions including a practice area with child-friendly descents.
The ski resort in a nutshell
- 6 sections with 43 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes; 5 kilometres of easy runs, 26 kilometres of intermediate runs and 12 kilometres of difficult runs
- state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts for the safe transport of winter sports athletes
- practice area for little ski bunnies and beginners
- ski safaris, night skiing and freeriding
- culinary highlights at many mountain huts and inns
Your Galtür ski holiday highlights
The winter sports paradise of Galtür offers you a wide range of unforgettable experiences. For instance, don’t miss some of the following holiday highlights:
- Ski safaris: Zeinisjoch, Kops reservoir, Partenen, Bielerhöhe – the ski safari takes you on a journey to the most beautiful spots of Galtür. Expect a unique combination of skiing, snowcat rides, cable cars and buses!
- Night skiing: Every Wednesday from 19:30 to 22:30, the slopes of Galtür are flood-lit for some exclusive night skiing and snowboarding under starry skies.
- Cross-country skiing: Galtür boasts more than 50 kilometres of varied cross-country trails for beginners as well as for advanced and more ambitious skiers.
Ski passes and prices at Galtür ski resort
Your holiday is all booked, your suitcase is packed and the only thing missing is your ski pass? Whether you’re looking for a day ticket, multi-day ticket, single or group ticket – Silvapark Galtür offers the perfect ticket for everyone! Take a look at the latest ski pass prices and buy your ski pass online!
Relaxing breaks at Galtür’s mountain huts
A ski day without a stop at a mountain hut is like a life without parties. That’s why the hosts of Galtür’s many mountain huts and restaurants offer you culinary delights as well as top entertainment. If you still have some energy left after a long day on the slopes, the local mountain huts are the perfect place to dance the night away or enjoy some regional delicacies topped off with splendid mountain views …
- Addis Abeba[r]: During winter, this mountain hut spoils you with tasty Tyrolean specialities around the clock. If you’re in the mood for partying: The legendary après-ski parties in the “biggest shoebox of the Alps” start every day at 15:00!
- Faulbrunn Alm: Enjoy some local delicacies and soak up the winter sun on the lovely panoramic terrace with unforgettable views!
- Fluchthorn Alm: Mouth-watering Austrian cuisine meets breathtaking views at this cosy mountain hut – no ski day is perfect without a stop at Fluchthorn Alm!
- Weiberhimmel: Expect unforgettable après-ski parties in an original mountain hut atmosphere!
- Panoramatenne: Cosy breaks, five o’clock tea, top après-ski entertainment, wild parties and plenty of relaxation … Panoramatenne offers you the best of snow entertainment!
Accommodation right by the slope
You always wanted to step from your bed right onto slope? In Galtür, that’s no problem at all! The resort offers plenty of excellent accommodation options, ranging from hotels to apartments and holiday homes, all in a great location and with breathtaking views of the Silvretta mountains. Find your dream accommodation now!
Ski services in Galtür
Having not a care in the world, enjoying a winter holiday without any stress or worries – with Galtür’s comprehensive service offers, that’s easy!
- Leave your car parked at your hotel and hop on the ski bus. The bus runs between Kappl, Ischgl, See and Galtür several times a day!
- The sports shops of Galtür offer you everything from the latest ski sports collections to great rental skis.
- Childcare: Your little ones will love Galtür! The guest kindergarten at “Zwergerlwelt” children’s area is open to children aged 18 months and above.
- The trained skiing instructors of the five ski schools of Galtür turn both beginners and advanced skiers into real experts on the slopes.
Any more questions?
Whether you have questions about the ski resort, service offers or winter highlights, the team of Galtür’s Tourist Office is always happy to help!