A varied ski resort in the Tyrolean Paznaun region
Perfectly groomed slopes, deep-snow descents for freeriders and breathtaking views from the mountain hut over the snow-covered three-thousand-metre summits of the Silvretta mountains. That’s winter in the Tyrolean mountains for you! Whether you’re a beginner or experienced skier, if you’re looking for unlimited skiing fun, Galtür should be way up on your holiday list! After all, it’s a dream destination for unforgettable individual, couple or family holidays!
Situated in the heart of the Silvretta mountains, the picturesque mountain village of Galtür is the highest ski resort of the Tyrolean Paznaun region. Offering unlimited snow fun for skiers, snowboarders, freeriders and cross-country skiers, the resort boasts 100 per cent snow reliability from early December until end of April.
The ski resort in a nutshell
With its six varied sections and 43 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes, Galtür’s Silvapark offers a snow park concept that’s unique in the whole of Europe. The resort boasts excellent slopes for alpine skiers and race snowboarders, thrilling parks for freestyle snowboarders and freeskiers and fist-class trails and tours for cross-country skiers and ski mountaineers. What’s more, Silvapark features great children’s attractions including a practice area with child-friendly descents.
- 6 sections with 43 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes; 5 kilometres of easy runs, 26 kilometres of intermediate runs and 12 kilometres of difficult runs
- state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts for the safe transport of winter sports athletes
- practice area for little ski bunnies and beginners
- ski safaris, night skiing and freeriding
- culinary highlights at many mountain huts and inns
Your Galtür ski holiday highlights
The winter sports paradise of Galtür offers you a wide range of unforgettable experiences. For instance, don’t miss some of the following holiday highlights:
- Skisafari: the ski safari takes you on a journey to the most beautiful spots of Galtür.
- Night skiing: Every Wednesday the slopes of Galtür are flood-lit for some exclusive night skiing and snowboarding under starry skies.
- Cross-country skiing: Galtür boasts more than 50 kilometres of varied cross-country trails for beginners as well as for advanced and more ambitious skiers.
Ski services in Galtür
What would a successful day on the slopes be without a drink or something to eat? Stop by one of the alpine huts in the Galtür ski resort and experience real Tyrolean hospitality.
Come in and warm your feet in a rustic atmosphere! Tasty delicacies and fun times in the huts and mountain restaurants are guaranteed.